Real-Time Virtual Table Top
Across the table... or across the world!
Skwyre - Real-Time Virtual Table Top
Preview Edition #3 (September 2017)
Like a warrior of old, take a trusty Skwyre with you into battle! Skwyre is a new real-time virtual table top designed for both at-table and online gaming.
This third Preview release features many interface improvements, including:
- An all new dice roller that saves recent dice rolls
- A redone drawing tools palette
- The ability to archive and reload maps
- Grid snapping for minis
- Snapped drawing for hex grids
- Right-click support in the desktop edition (Win/Linux/MacOS)
- ...and many smaller GUI improvements
- Real-time, shared battle maps. See the map change instantly as minis are dragged across the table top or as the GM draws on it.
- Supports multiple campaigns
- Multiple maps per campaign, easily switch between them
- Upload your own maps, textures, and miniatures.
- Integrated chat for online gaming, featuring markdown styling and dice rolling
- Map annotations and text, for marking notes and on the fly map drawing. Annotations include lines, circles, arrows, measuring tool, and text.
- Supports touch-based devices, great for tablets!
- Fully hosted service, no firewall headaches
- SSL encryption. Your connection to the Skwyre server is secure and private.
- Available for Windows (64 bit), OSX (64 bit), Linux (64 bit), Android. (iOS following)
Copyright ©2021, NBOS Software. All rights reserved. 'Fractal Mapper', 'ScreenMonkey', 'Character Sketcher', 'Inspiration Pad Pro', 'Fractal World Explorer', 'Goblin API', 'AstroSynthesis', 'The Keep', and 'Skwyre' are trademarks of NBOS Software. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.