Map of the Week No. 445 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The PCs' journey through the vampire-ruled North Kingdom continues in the village Forest Cut, ruled by the vampire Count Květoslav. This week's map shows the ground floor of the Gold Coin Inn, the only hostelry in Forest Cut with vacancies.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. Stable (not mapped).
2. Main Entrance
3. Stairway to the 2nd Story Dining Area.
4. Rear Door. Also leads to the outhouse
5. Side Wing. Leads to guest room reception, guest rooms on the 2nd story, kitchen and office.
6. Guest Room Reception.
7. Kitchen Door.
8. Stairway to Guest Rooms. The small room under the top of the stairs is a broom closet.
10. Table with Dishes Waiting to be Served to Guests.
11. Cook's Worktable.
12. Beer Tap.
14. Kitchen Service Door.
15. Storage Room.
16. Trapdoor to Cellar (a storage area that has not been mapped).
17. Main Office Entrance.
18. Desk and Meeting Area.
19. Shelves for Business Ledgers.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1060 Pixels (370 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Gold Coin Inn - Battlemap