Map of the Week No. 420 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." After leaving their clandestine base in Milánek's Stead, the PCs ride on to the first "hostile" settlement in Count Arnošt's corrupt River County. They enter the village of Lubor's Stead, which is loyal to the count..
Key to the Map:
1. Butcher Lojzík. Lojzík, a 55-year-old master butcher, owns and operates a small slaughterhouse and retail butcher shop.
2. Lubor's Inn. Lubor, a 59-year-old human male merchant, lives with his wife Lenka, a 59-year-old human female merchant, in an apartment on the ground floor of the inn, which also includes the public room and a small hotel office.
3. Lubor's Inn Stable. The stable is available only to guests of the inn. The stable fee is 3 copper pieces per night.
4. Lubor's Brewhouse. Brewwife Světlana, a 65-year-old human female artisan, and her assistant, journeyman brewwife Kamilka, a 33-year-old human female artisan, brew Lubor's Lager.
5. Lenička's Wagons. Master Wainwright Lenička, a 48-year-old human female artisan, makes wheelbarrows, carts and wagons. She employs two journeyman wainwrights and two apprentices, all human males and females.
6. Baruška's Tavern. The tavern really is an inn, the plainer of the two in Lubors Dvůr. The owner is the 47-year-old human male merchant Baruška.
7. Baruška's Inn Stable. The stable is available only to guests of the inn. The stable fee is 3 copper pieces per night.
8. Jitunka's General Store. Jitunka, a 59-year-old merchant and widower, owns the store, which sells a wide variety of merchandise for both locals and travelers but little in equipment for adventuring parties.
9. Royal Trading Co. Stable. The stable is available only to caravans of Royal Trading.
10. Royal Trading Co. Warehouse. Two guards, both human male and female warriors, always are in duty in the warehouse, day and night.
11. Royal Trading Co. Station) Sonička, a 39-year-old human female merchant, is the Royal Trading station master for Lubor's Stead.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (19 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (420 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Fishbridge