Map of the Week No. 418 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." After their brief return to the Vilji's Eye Fortress, the PCs head into the corrupt River County of Slovania. This week's map shows the ground floor of Milánek's House in the PCs' second stop, Milánek's Stead, which also is a clandestine spying base for the druidic Northern Circle.
Key to the Floor Plan:
The inner and outer walls all are made of wood. The building has no cellar. The building is illuminated through fish oil lamps mounted on the walls, chandeliers with candles and some candles in candleholders. The rooms all are 10 feet/3 meters high.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Desk of the Watch. The person keeping the watch here usually is a female Slovánski commoner with-out armor and armed only with a dagger.
3. Stairway to the Second Story.
4. Milánek's Office.
5. Otmar's Healing Practice. There are two beds for patients whose wounds or illness require regular care and observation. Patients receive equal treatment, regardless of whether the are from the circle or are Slovánski employees.
6. Central Hallway.
7. Conference Room.
8. Dining Hall. Guests and resident members of the circle eat here. Food is prepared by the cooks in the kitchen of the farmhouse and brought to the dining room.
9. Outer Door to the Dining Room. This door is locked except at mealtimes.
10. Rear Door. A female Slovánski commoner without armor and armed only with a dagger sits in the chair and keeps watch at the door.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (12 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (690 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Milánek's House - Upper Floor