Map of the Week No. 345 is from the Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." After the PCs enter the dwarven halls on the Dwarven Highway and Móðsógnir's Hall, dwarven warriors meet them and escort them into Durin's Hall, which is the most luxurious chambers any of the PCs ever have seen. There, they are invited to dine with the mine thane Glóin.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. Entrance. A large stone door leading from Móðsógnir's Hall.
2. Floor, covered in tiles made of gold.
3. Flaming Braziers.
4. Wooden Guest Chairs with Leather Upholstery..
5. Columns. Large stone columns support the ceiling.
5. Móðsógnir's Fountain. A statute with the inscription Móðsógnir at its feet stands in the middle of a large, bubbling and slightly steamy pool.
7. Stone Doors.
8. Dwarven Guards.
9. Mine Thane Glóin, wearing midsilver armor, sitting upon the thane's chair.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (4.8 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (730 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Gemstone Mine: Guest Hall