The 330th Map of the Week is from the Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It is a battlemap showing the fourth level of the abandoned dwarven dungeon beneath the salt mine. This is as far as the dwarves got when the minions of the demon Thren attacked them from below and slew them.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. Stairs from Level 3.
2. Skeletons of slain dwarven miners.
3. Area for Work Breaks. The schnapps barrel is empty.
4. Elevator Shaft Construction Site. The stairway is the beginning of the demon Thren's dungeon level.
You can get this battlemap in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (5 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (670 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Thren's Dungeon Level 1