The 327th Map of the Week is from the Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It is a battlemap showing the first level of the abandoned dwarven dungeon beneath the salt mine.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. The Entry. The narrow stairway from above ends here. There are torch sconces with fresh torches on the walls and there are four fire braziers with kindling and finely ground coal.
2.-3. Sleeping Bays. The wooden frames of the dwarves' beds still are in the rooms, devoid of bedding. There are torch sconces with fresh torches on the walls.
4. The Great Stairway. This is the way to the lower levels. In front of the stairway are empty weapon racks. There are torch sconces with fresh torches on the walls. Three draugar (undead) warriors are on guard by the stairs.
5. Dwarves' Kitchen and Dining Area.
6. Hall of Bones. It no longer is clear how the dwarves used this room. The skeleton of a dead dragon and orcs that starved here over the years were dumped in this room
You can get this battlemap in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (3.1 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (720 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Dwarven Dungeon Level 2