The 319th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows the southern half of Level 6, the lowest level, of the salt mine. This level was the heart of the mine in the days when it still was in operation, and it remains the heart of the complex today for its occupants.
Key to the Map of Level 6 South
1. Mining Hall with Positive Salt. The salt piles and walls have a light rose-colored hue. There are no salt golems here.
2. Mining Hall with Negative Salt. The salt piles and walls have a pale blue hue. There are no salt golems here.
3. Mining Hall with Normal Rock Salt. There are 600 salt golems here.
4. Mining Hall with Normal Rock Salt. There are 400 salt golems here.
5. Mining Hall with Normal Rock Salt. There are 250 salt golems here.
6. Stairs to Level 5. These are at several locations.
7. Entry to Óðinn's Foundry. Ljuba calls it Óðinn's Dungeon.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (12 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (710 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Ljuba's Lair