Two weeks at once this week, because host updates ruled out the uploading of larger files last weekend.
The 314th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." Map No. 314 shows Level 4 of the mine.
Key to the Map of the 4th Level
1. Stairs from the 3rd Level.
2. Stairs to the 5th Level.
3. Elevator Shaft with Wooden Foot Bridge.
4. Stairway and Slide to the Lower Hall.
5. Mining area of the Great Hall. Populated by 900 saltverur.
6. Depths of the Great Hall. (Mapped separately).
7. Shafts of the Wells in Óðinn's Forge.
8. Mining Hall. Populated by 1,400 saltverur.
9. Track Turntable. Mining carts could change direction at this point.
10. Mining Hall. Populated by 1,200 saltverur.
11.-12. Cavern Mining Halls. No. 11 is populated by 450 saltverur, No. 12 by 600 saltverur. Both caverns are 200 feet/60 meters high. They are worked from top to bottom and are similar to areas 5 and 6, except that they are smaller. The cavern floors do not reach down to Level 5.
13. Dvergar Gate. The mine shaft ends at a wooden gate embossed with dwarven runes.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (11 MB), from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (700 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Level 4 Dwarven Gate