Joerdhgardh Map No. 485 is from the forthcoming Joerdhgardh Trails adventure Trailsend. The first main stop of the PCs in this new and final chapter of the Fallen Empire Trail adventure is the ruin of the South Fortress, once a fortress of the Audhar giant tribe, until it was overrun by undead, human warriors and orcs from the evil Dreadlands.
Key to the Dungeon Plan of the Ruin
1. Traces of an Old Road.
2. Outer Gateway. The gate is missing. The entryway always is open.
3. Inner Gateway. The gate is missing. The entryway always is open.
4. Floors of inner Buildings without Roofs or Ceilings.
5. Storage Cellar. It's empty. The above-the-surface surface is 8 feet/240 cm high. Its empty roof is made of cobblestone. The wooden stairway to the top of the roof seems to be new.
6. Chimney Ruin and 3-Story Stairway. This wooden stairway also was built recently, although its purpose is unclear. It goes up three stories and ends at the top of the next wall, leading to nothing.
7. Mound of Skeletons. There are 50 to 60 skeletons here. Most are from orcs, but three or four appear to be human. It looks as though the skeletons were in an intense fire that burned all traces of flesh from their bones.
8. The Partly Collapsed Top of a Well.
9. Tunnel Opening.
10. A Stone Coffin.
You can get this dungeon plan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version (17 MB) from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 625 Pixels (410 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next: Into the Dreadlands