Jörðgarð Map of the Week #370 - Black Fortress Garrison Ground Floor
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 370 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we look at the garrison of the Black Fortress where the orcs lair.
Key to the Floor Plan
1. and 2. Front and Rear Doors. These are normal wooden doors that never are locked.
3. Commander Kasja's Room. She has a working fireplace, her own private barrel of whisky. a table with three stools and a bed frame with her sleeping bag atop it.
4. Former Kitchen. The orcs butcher their game and eat it uncooked. As a result, the old wood-burning oven is totally rusted and probably useless. On the south wall is a mostly empty kitchen cabinet. Just north of it is a crude and dirty dining table with stools and, upon it, several empty tankards. There also are a water well that still offers potable water, a butcher table and two barrels of whisky.
5. Open Bay. About half of the orcsr have their sleeping bags and backpacks on the floor. On the west side of the spiral staircase is a mostly empty shelf. On the north side are two weapons racks.
You can get this battlemap in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (5.5 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1360 Pixels (620 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Black Fortress Garrison - Upper Floor