Jörðgarð Map of the Week #309 - Óðinn's Forge
|Description:||The 309th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows Óðinn's Forge on level 3 of the salt mine.
This is the area where the Midsilver Deep dwarves built their forge, one that never was put to use. The fires of the furnaces never flamed. The dwarves were slain or fled before the forge could go into operation. The most interesting area here from a gaming viewpoint is the chimney above the second furnace from the north or top of the map, which Marlaug's orcs later will be able to use to invade the mine.
Key to the Map of Óðinn's Forge
1. Elevator Shaft
2. Wooden Bridge. This bridge was placed at some time in the past over the opening in the elevator shaft to make it possible to cross over into the forge.
3. Large Pile of Orc Skeletons.
6. Small Smelting Furnaces.
7. Forge Furnaces. The chimneys are caved-in at surface level.
9. Coal Pile.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (6.2 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 510 Pixels (350 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Salt Mine: The Ghost Cell