Jörðgarð Map of Week #24 Modified
|Description:||Another Jörðgarð map that needed pre-publication improvement:
The 24th Jörðgarð (TM) Map-of-the-Week release shows the dungeon complex beneath of the ruins of the Æsir Empire village of Emperor's Rest. The dark draug Mordurð has his dungeon lair in the valley of the subterranean Göpul (Rushing) River Valley. Next week's map is the floor plan of Morgurð's dungeon within the complex.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (640 kb), available with the hyperlink below.
2. The original FM8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Jörðgarð web page (10 MB).
Key to the Dungeon Caverns
• 1. Rushing River (Göpul) Trail. The trail leads from the Göpul underwater river's cave above its confluence with the Leipt River and follows its south bank to the dungeon caverns.
• 2. Rushing River (Göpul).
• 3. Prison Gate.
• 4. Cavern of Persuasion (Sannfæringhellir). There are no prisoners in the cavern at present, but the seven metal cages in which they once were held remain there. The cages have dimensions of 25 x 25 feet/ 7.5 x 7.5 meters.
• 5. Southern Orc Cave (Suðórkarhellir).
• 6. Steinn's Cave (Steinnshellir).
• 7. Northern Orc Cave (Norðórkarhellir).
• 8. Cave of Persuasion (Sannfæringhellir). The gallows, guillotine and instruments of torture all still are in place.
• 9. Morgurð's Gate (Morgurðshlið). The gate will open only to those who bear Morgurð's magical symbol. These are the dark draug and all of his red and dark rider draugs as well as the orc commander Steinn.
• 10. Morgurð's Personal Dungeon (Morgurðsdjúp). The dark draug's dungeon is mapped and detailed separately. It will be next week's map.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð web site.
The Jörðgarð web site:
The Vintyri (TM) Project