Jörðgarð Map of Week #107 - Forest Watch
|Description:||With the 107th Map of the Week we look at the secret encampment of the deep devil Guržagh in the ruins of the old Æsir settlement known as Forest Watch. All that survives of the Æsir military settlement is the keep, where Guržagh dwells.
Guržagh is a servant of the devil Gadreel in Slovanian Newhouse. Its mission is to realize Gadreel's plan to spark a civil war in the southern kingdom of Windland through targeted arson. The devil's agents will learn how to set fires that can lead to an entire town burning. They then plan to set such fires in Windland in such a manner that it appears they were the doing of agents of rival nobles.
The deep devil Guržagh trains the agents in the ruins of Forest Watch. As part of their training, they set fire to buildings that Guržagh has had constructed in the ruins. This training base has no conflicts with the law in the Royal County because Guržagh has bribed the corrupt Count Prokop to ignore its activities.
Key to the map of the Forest Watch Ruin:
1. Storage Shed. For supplies and equipment.
2. The Keep. All of the inhabitants of the ruin live in the keep.
3. The Forest Trail to the Ruin.
4. Burnt Ruins. The remnants of buildings that were used in arson exercises.
You can get the map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (16 MB).
2. A JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 1020 Pixels (600 KB), with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: The River County
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware