[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #206 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun May 31st, 2015
The 206th Map of the Week shows the small underground dungeon beneath the
ruins of the AEsir village of Weathercrown superimposed upon the surface
terrain. The ruler is the (undead) draug Baron Haukvaldur. The dungeon is
essential, because it shields the baron's draugs (undead) from daylight.
The plans are from the Joerdhgardh (TM) adventure "Too Many Clues".
Key to the Dungeon Plan:
1. South Entrance
4. Unlocked Door and Passage
5. Storage Chamber with Supply Shelves and Barrels
6. Wall Niche occupied by an orc guard.
7. Unlocked Door and Passage
8. 12 cells where prisoners can be held
9. Long Passage
10. Orc Lair
11. Ogres' Chamber
12. Draug (undead) warriors' lair
13. Baron Haukvaldur's Tower (mapped separately next week)
You can get the dungeon plan in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (24.5
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 780 Pixels (520 KB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: The Weathercrown Tower
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list