Jörðgarð Maps No. 462 - Jarek's Inn Ground Floor
|Description:||Jörðgarð Map No. 462 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The PCs' journey through the vampire-ruled North Kingdom remains in the thorp named Jarek's Tavern, a day's ride south of the king's seat in Vladimir's Throne. Jarek's Inn is the only hostelry.
Key to Floor Plan of Jarek's Inn
The extended common room (Area 3) usually has signs saying No Table Service in This Area, and it is not illuminated at night. It is used only when large numbers of people are in town.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Main Common Room.
3. Extended Common Room.
4. Door to the Outhouse.
5. Door to the Well and the Woodshed.
6. Broom Closet. Partially under the Stairs.
7. Stairs to the Upper Stories and Guest Rooms.
8. Guest Reception.
9. Inn Office.
11. Trapdoor to Cellar Storage Area.
12. Service Door.
You can get this floorplan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version (6 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1060 Pixels (610 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next: Jarek's Inn, 2nd Story