Jörðgarð Maps No. 459 - Darkland Inn Ground Floor
|Description:||Jörðgarð Map No. 459 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The PCs' journey through the vampire-ruled North Kingdom continues in the village of Northmill, a sawyer's town. Northmill was ruled by the vampire Count Kazimír until he fled after rebelling against vampire King Vladimir. The count now is a fugitive. His county now is under the provisional rule of Commander Evinka and her subordinate, privisional county steward Maruška, who now oversees the properties of the renegade vampire count. Today's map is a floorplan for the ground floor of the Darkland Inn in Northmill.
Key to the Floorplan:
1. Main Entrance.
2. Food Window. One orders and picks up food here.
3. Beer Window. One orders and picks up beer here.
4. Main Common Room.
5. Door to the Outhouse.
6. Chain. The chain usually is spanned and removed only when the western (left) common room is open. Guests with rooms in the inn may open the chain to go to their rooms.
7. Second Common Room.
9. Trapdoor to the Cellar Storage Area (not mapped).
10. Loading Door.
11. Guest Reception.
12. Stairs to the Upper Floors. The door atop the stairs locks automatically when shut. Guests have a key.
You can get this floorplan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version (4,4 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 780 Pixels (448 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next: The Darkland Inn, 2nd Story