Jörðgarð Map of the Week #457 - Long Tankard Inn 2nd Story
|Description:||Wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! As usual, Tuesday will be our last day of business until sometime in January, as the Vintyri Project starts its annual Christmas vacation. Our download sites will stay alive during the break, and limited support services still will be available.
Map of the Week No. 457 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The PCs' journey through the vampire-ruled North Kingdom continues in the village of Elmtown, a farming town. This week we take a first look at the upper floor of the Long Tankard inn, Elmtown's only hostelry, eatery and tavern. The tavern is named after its traditional, unusually long beer tankards.
Key to the Floorplan of the 2nd Story
11. Spiral Staircase to the Ground Floor.
12. Guest Rooms. The numbers in parentheses are the room numbers.
13. Rooms of the Waitress Aška. This also is where she does her private night business.
14. Rooms of the Chamber Maid Lidunka. This also is where she does her private night business.
15. Storage Room.
16. Entryway to the Broom Closet.
You can get this floorplan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 960 Pixels (520 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
In January: Northmill Vilage