Jörðgarð Map of the Week #449 - Hungry Hills Tavern
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 449 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The PCs' journey through the vampire-ruled North Kingdom continues in the village Forest Cut, ruled by the vampire Count Květoslav. This week's map shows the interior of the Hungry Hills Tavern.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Wood-Burning Stoves. The chimneys are pipes that go from the stoves to the attic, where the stove-pipes connect with the main chimney.
4. Kitchen Entrance.
5. Door to the Outhouse.
6. Guest Reception Area.
7. Stairway to Guest Rooms on the 2nd Story.
8. Meeting Room. The room can be rented for meetings, conferences, etc. It also handles the overflow when an unusual number of customers appear.
10. Trapdoor to Cellar Storage Area.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1295 Pixels (615 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Timbertown