Jörðgarð Map of the Week #401 - Black Fortress Dungeon Level 4
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 401 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we see the the dungeon's fourth level in a game master's dungeon plan.
On this level, Martröð attempted to delude invaders into thinking that they have reached the end of the line, Rag-nheiður's chamber with the remains of the rauðdraugur, who apparently has met her demise, and his Svartbók. Almost everything on this level is real and tangible, not illusion, but nothing necessarily is what it seems to be. The only illusions are those of walls over two hidden doors..
Key to the Map:
A. Spiral Stairway from Level 3.
C. Pool Chamber.
1. Hidden Doorway from Outer Chamber.
3. Three Wizards' Workbenches.
4. Glowing Magic Circle.
5. Desk with Book and Skeleton.
6. Hidden Exit Doors.
7. Stairway to Level 5.
You can get this dungeon plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (10 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 910 Pixels (510 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Black Fortress Pool Chamber