Jörðgarð Map of the Week #377 - Black Fortress Castle Ground Floor
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 377 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we look at the upper floor of the fortress' keep.
The castle hardly ever has seen any use. The Great Wars ended with Martröð's fall and destruction not too long after he had placed trhe red draug Ragnheiður in the fortress. In postwar times Ragnheiður spent almost all her time in the fortress in her well-protected subterranean dungeon lair. She hardly ever entered the castle nor did any of her servants.Thus, except for the dust covering things, almost nothing has changed in the structure since it was built.
Key to the Ground Floor Plan:
1. Front Entrance. Double doors of polished pine.
2. Rear Entrance. Double doors of polished pine.
3. Entrance Hall. The fountain ran dry long ago.
4. Grand Staircase. Leads to the upper floor.
5. Ragnheiður's Office. There is nothing of value here.
6. Guardroom. Unoccupied.
7. Spiral Staircase to Cellar.
8. Wizards' Library.
9. Double Jakes.
10. Guest Chamber.
11. Dining Hall.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (9.8 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 600 Pixels (410 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Black Fortress Castle - Cellar