Jörðgarð Map of the Week #356 - Snowdrift Fortress Dungeon Level
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 356 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we see an aerial dungeon level view of the Snowdrift Fortress ruin where the powerful red draug (undead) wizardess Kolbjörg once dwelled and still may do so. The fortress is a strange structure, divided into two parts, each with its own wall, and with a road cutting through the center of the fortress that dips deeply down to the entrance to the dungeon level.
Key to the Dungeon Level Floor Plan
1. North Gate
2. South Gate
3. Armory. It still is used by the ogress Otkatla and the orcs of the fortress.
4. Old Horse Stalls. No longer in use.
5. Smithy. It still is used by the orcs.
6. Prison and Torture Chamber. There are no prisoners at present.
7. The red draug Kolbjörg's Laboratory.
You can get this dungeon plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (31 MB) from the Jörðgarð website, activating the dungeon layer of last week's map (No. 355).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (680 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Snowdrift Fortress North Ruin