Jörðgarð Map of he Week #352 - Tower Mount Garrison Upper Floor
|Description:||Map of the Week No. 352 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we see the upper floor of the former garrison. There is nothing of any value on this floor.
1. Stairway to the Ground Floor.
2. Wood-Burning Stove.
3. Damaged Wood. These spots are directly below holes in the roof. The wood there is beginning to rot. If a creature with a weight of more than 90 pounds steps on one of these spots, there is a 50% chance (1-10 on d20) that the floor will cave in. If a creature with a weight of more than 120 pounds steps on one of these spots, the floor will cave in without a check. That means a fall to the ground floor of 10 feet/3 meters.
4. Holes on the Floor. These areas already have caved in.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (4 MB) from the Jörðgarð website. Use last week's map, Tower Mount Garrison Ground Floor, activate the upper story layer and zoom in.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 910 Pixels (450 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Tower Mount Garrison Cellar