Jörðgarð Map of Week 285 - Kaðlín's Lair
|Description:||Christmas came. The goose has been consumed. After two weeks winter vacation, the Vintyri Project is back at work, beginning with the 285th Map of the Week where we continue in the dragon þurí's lair. The battlemap is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." This week's map shows the lair of the female red draug named Kaðlín who is enslaved to þurí's will.
Key to the Map:
The wall of the lair is nothing more than a crude stone enclosure that Kaðlín had her órkar build for her to prevent interruptions. It is not a roofed area. Light often can be seen coming up from inside the walls. There is nothing to prevent an intruder from climbing the wall. There are no traps upon it.
1. Stone Door, 5 feet/150 cm wide, 6 feet/180 cm high and 2 feet/60 cm thick. The door is magically locked. It opens only to creatures bearing Kaðlín's magical mark or those being escorted by bearers of her mark.
2. Torture Chamber
3. Cages for Prisoners
4. Magical Conjuring Circles
5. Shelves with various books, scrolls, spell components and other objects.
6. Writing Desk
7. Laboratory Workbenches
You can get this battlemap in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (6 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 940 Pixels (490 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Kaðlín's Orc Lair
The Vintyri (TM) Project