Jörðgarð Map of Week #236 - Vilji's Eye Ceremonial Hall
|Description:||Happy New Year greetings to everyone after our annual Christmas vacation. We're back with the 236th Map of the Week after our annual Christmas vacation This week's map is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." The maps shows the ceremonial hall of the Vilji's Eye fortress.
1. Main Castle Entrance
2. Outer Lobby, with two warrior guards of the Northern Circle. If a visitor without entry access has business in the castle, a guard will report his or her presence to the duty adjutant.
3. Inner Lobby. The stairs lead to the tower (not mapped)
4. Door to the Main Part of the Castle. The duty adjutant's office is directly inside the door.
5. Entrance to the Ceremony Hall
6. Ceremony Hall
7. The High Green Druid Tumi, with the green gemstone of investiture upon the pedestal.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (6 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1010 Pixels (600 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Charkiln Settlement
The Vintyri (TM) Project