Jörðgarð Map of Week #221 - Miller's House Trading Post
|Description:||The 221st Map of the Week is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." It shows the Miller's House Trading Post in the small Slovanian settlement known as Timbertrail on the trail that leads into the Fallen Empire.
Key to the Floor Plan:
1. Main Entrance
2. Public Room
3. Side Door
4. Beer Tap
5. Rear Door. Leads to the woodshed and outhouse.
7. Store – Storage Room
9. Broom Closet. The doorway is under the stairway.
10. Stairway to the 2nd Story
10. Stairway to Ground Floor
11. Stairway to 3rd Story (not mapped). The private quarters are on the 3rd story. The door at the top of the
stairs always is locked.
12. Guest Rooms. The numbers in parentheses are the room numbers.
13. Royal Trading Co. Sleeping Bay. This part of the building is used exclusively by caravan riders from
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 1360 x 840 of Pixels (900 KB) each, available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Border Haven Settlement
The Vintyri (TM) Project