Jörðgarð Map of Week #206 - Weathercrown Dungeon
|Description:||The 206th Map of the Week shows the small underground dungeon beneath the ruins of the Æsir village of Weathercrown superimposed upon the surface terrain. The ruler is the (undead) draug Baron Haukvaldur. The dungeon is essential, because it shields the baron's draugs (undead) from daylight. The plans are from the Jörðgarð (TM) adventure "Too Many Clues".
Key to the Dungeon Plan:
1. South Entrance
4. Unlocked Door and Passage
5. Storage Chamber with Supply Shelves and Barrels
6. Wall Niche occupied by an orc guard.
7. Unlocked Door and Passage
8. 12 cells where prisoners can be held
9. Long Passage
10. Orc Lair
11. Ogres' Chamber
12. Graug (undead) warriors' lair
13. Baron Haukvaldur's Tower (mapped separately next week)
You can get the dungeon plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (24.5 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 780 Pixels (520 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: The Weathercrown Tower
The Vintyri (TM) Project