[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #218 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Aug 23rd, 2015
The 218th Map of the Week is from the second Joerdhgardh (TM) Trails
adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." It's a small
Slovanian settlement known as Jaroslav's Well on the trail that leads into
the Fallen Empire.
Key to the Map
1. Deepwater Tavern and Alesh's Station. The businesses are open only during
the day. (There are no customers at night.) Royal Trading brings a barrel
of beer to town once weekly.
2. Tadeásh's Tinker Shop and Farm. The tinker's workshop is in the farm
3. Jaroslav's Well
4. Semaphore Tower. The tower is 50 feet/15 meters high.
5. Old AEsir Ruins.
6. Radan's Farm.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (27 MB)
from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 of Pixels (540 KB), available with the
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Deepwater Tavern
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list