[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #204 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun May 17th, 2015
The 204th Map of the Week shows the ruins of the village of Weathercrown in
the fallen AEsir Empire. Draugs (undead) dwell in tunnels beneath the
ruins, where they also hold living human prisoners who were kidnapped in
Slovania. The draugs are under the rule of the draug Baron Hauvaldur, an
undead black necromancer, whose tower still stands. The only other
structure that still is somewhat intact is the ruin of Tingl's Mill, once a
grain mill. The magical devastation of the empire has left the Weathercrown
area in a state of ecological chaos. The plans are from the Joerdhgardh
(TM) adventure "Too Many Clues".
Key to the Map:
1. Swamp. These areas are puddled and slimy with possible quicksand.
2. Baron Haukvaldur's Castle Tower Ruin. The tower is 70 feet/21 meters high
and 30ft/9m in diameter at the base. It appears to be in completely sound
condition. However, it has no windows. The only access is through
underground passages connected to the ruin areas at the locations numbered
3. Remnants of the Millstream. There are many places where the banks have
caved in or shifted course.
4. Mill Pond Remnants. What once was the pond now is mostly swampy.
5. Muspell Water Creek
6. Ruins with visible cellar openings.
7. Tingl's Mill Ruin.
You can get this map in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (31 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (780 KB), available with the
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Tingl's Mill Ruin in Weathercrown
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list