[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #200 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Apr 19th, 2015
The 200th Map of the Week is a battlemap of an encounter in the North Steppe
settlement of Slovania from the Joerdhgardh (TM) adventure "Too Many Clues"
shows. In this scenario, a PC group encounters a draug (undead) with its
party of orc warrior. Slovanian soldiers and local farmers also are
involved in fighting the attackers.
Key to the Map of the North Steppe encounter:
1. A draug and a human female soldier are in close combat, with a fallen orc
2. Two human male soldiers are in sword combat with two orcs.
3. A human male soldier is down and perhaps dead at this point.
4. Two orcs are down and possibly dead at these points.
5. A civilian human male archer is about to fire an arrow at the draug.
6. Two human male civilians are down and possibly dead at this point.
You can get the map in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (10 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1105 Pixels (510 KB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Slovania - the Village of Lastmill
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list