[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #181 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Nov 23rd, 2014
With the 181st Map of the Week, we take our last look at dark elven island Kingdom of Northland, this time the coastal town of Southport.
Key to the Map of Southport
GAME MASTER'S NOTE: Graphically, the map shows Southport during the warm season. During the cold part of the year, most of this area is under snow. The unnumbered buildings all are dark elven huts or barracks.
1. Freight Docks
2. Harbormaster's Facility
4. Outer Garrison
5. Coven of the Magi
6. Naval Garrison
8. Overnight House. Northland has nothing closer to an inn than the overnight house of Southport.
9. Southport Brewery
10. Fish Packing Operation
11. Wainwright and Boatmaking Shop
12. Fish Market
13. Fishermen's Docks
14. Distributor's Complex
15. Speaker's Castle.
16. Inner Garrison
18. Central Bakery
19. Canning and Food Processing Works
20. Laborers Barracks
21. Farmers', Fishermen's and Hunters' huts
22. Dry Creek
You can get this map in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (67 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 910 Pixels, (570 KB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Slovania: Ódhinn's House to Sentinel City
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list