[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #167 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Aug 17th, 2014
With the 167th Map of the Week, we take a look at Vaasa, the base of Karelenland's naval fleet
GAME MASTER'S NOTE: The map shows the main part of the town. This is an area 1,800 x 1,200 feet/540 x 360 meters in size. The complete city is about 1,800 x 1,600 feet/750 x 480 meters in size. The area southwest of the map is residential, with sheep farms on the southernmost edge. Scrubby coastal hills, partly visible on the map, border the town on both sides and on the southeast. Osmowood and the Badlands begin about 10 miles/15 km east of Vaasa.
2. Vaasa Bay.
4. Lighthouse Keeper's Cottage.
5. Shipping Dock.
6. Karelian Transportation Offices.
7. Sailors' Rest Tavern.
8. General Store.
9. Seamstress Aamu.
10. Cobbler Aulis.
11. Vaasa Fish Packing.
12. Shoreline Tavern.
13. Fishermen's Dock.
15. Granary and Root Cellars.
16. Town Hall.
17. Assessors Waerehouse .
18. Vaasa Bay Inn.
19. Blacksmith Martti.
20. Keinnottelija's Warriors' School.
21. Semaphore Tower.
22. Naval Dock (Laivalaituri).
23. Naval Base Headquarters.
24. Naval Base - Duty Officer.
25. Naval Base - Fleets.
26. Tower of the Naval Magi.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (29 MB) from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 910 Pixels, (640 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Karelenland - Espoo
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware
Nbossoftware mailing list