[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #158 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Jun 15th, 2014
WiTh The 158Th Map of The Week, we take a look at The Wyrmgrove in
Slovania's Eastern Dark Hills. Three dragons, all warrior-sorcerers, lair
here, guarding The treasure of The fallen High Draug Martroedh.
Key to The Wyrmgrove Dungeon Plan
1. Entrance. If one were to come upon The location of The Wyrmgrove, one
would find only a strange forest clearing wiTh The bonehill mound in The
center and This huge, gaping hole in The ground. NoThing would prevent one
from entering it and going Through The subterranean passages.
2. The dragon Esja's Lair.
3. The dragon Thjódhmar's Lair.
4. The dragon Ketilrídhur's Lair.
5. Bonehill. Martroedh sent a troop of orcs and ogres into The Dark Hills
to excavate These lairs. When They were done, he slew them, so That They
could tell no tales. They were buried in This mound.
You can get This map in two versions from The Joerdhgardh website.
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (13 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 1020 Pixels, (650 KB).
BoTh versions are released for personal and commercial use under The Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on The Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: The Dark Circle
Webmaster, The Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Nbossoftware mailing list