[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #149 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Apr 13th, 2014
With the 149th Map of the Week we take a look at the village of Grainmill in Slovania's Southland County.
Key to the Map of Grainmill Village
1. Grainland Tallow Rendering Plant.
2. Eastern Tannery.
3. Bounty Valley Slaughterhouse.
4. Royal Trading Co. Station. The buildings in the complex:
b. Main Station
c. Wagon House
d. Horse Stall
5. Stockyard. Belongs to the Bounty Valley Slaughterhouse (Location No. 3).
6. Bounty River
7. Bounty Island Grainmill.
8. Bounty Island Sawmill.
9. Irena's Wagons.
10. Island Castle. The lower castle houses Baroness Ivana, a 54-year-old spinster human female merchant, and her government.
11. Zdeněk's Woodworks.
12. House of Joy Bordello.
13. High Hammer Tavern.
14. Thór's Castle.
15. Tanja's Smithy.
16. River Bend Brewery Tavern.
17. Central Bounty Textiles.
18. Sages' Tower.
19. House of Healing.
20. Seamstress Nora.
21. General Store.
22. Cobbler Slavomir.
23. Thór's Hill Inn.
24. Lada's Bakery.
You can get this map in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (16 MB).
2. As a JPG flat map of 1020 Pixels x 1360 Pixels, (680 KB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website. The full details regarding the Village of Grainmill are in Volume 1 of "The Northwest," a free open source, open gaming product available for download from the Joerdhgardh website at at:
Next Week: Grainmill - Thór's Hill Inn
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware
Nbossoftware mailing list