[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #133 Released"Mark Oliva" Mon Dec 2nd, 2013
With the 133rd Map of the Week we take a look at Hela's Ladder Tavern in
Storm Mill, the county seat of Slovania's tropical Grainland County.
Floor Plans of Hela's Ladder Tavern
The village artisans' favorite watering hole is of unusual construction.
The ground floor is a standard assembly of beer tap, pantry and public room.
The second story, however, is open to the ground floor in the middle, with a
balcony-like structure and tables along three of the outer walls. The
stairs to the ground floor and the 3rd story are on the fourth wall.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Pantry. This is the area where the waitress Marta makes bread boards
with sausage, bread and dill pickles for customers.
4. Rear Door. The way to the jakes.
5. Tap Room. Tavernkeeper Cyril works the beer tap from 12 to 19 bells
(noon to 7 p.m.). His bartender Michal takes over from 19 bells (7 p.m.)
6. Trapdoor to Storage Cellar. (Not mapped.)
7. Stairway to 2nd Story.
8. Public Tables.
9. Open Area. One can look down to the ground floor.
10. Stairs to 3rd Story. Richard, commander of the village watch, rents
the 3rd story apartment (not mapped). When he is not there, the door always
The graphic above is reduced in size. You can get the full-sized floor
plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7.6 MB)
from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 1360 Pixels x 880 Pixels each (800 KB),
available from the NBOS website at:
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Slovania - The village of Pavel's Mill
Nbossoftware mailing list