[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #129 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Nov 3rd, 2013
With the 129th Map of the Week we take a look at the Portage Inn in the
village of South Docks in Slovania's River County.
The entire structure is a woodframe building with a wood shingle roof. All
illumination is from candles. There is no heating in the building. It is a
tinderbox. If someone were to start a fire, the inn would go up quickly in
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Rear Door.
4. Beer Tap.
6. Broom Closet and Jakes. The offal shaft from the 2nd story jakes is in
the broom closet.
8. Trapdoor to Cellar (not mapped).
9. Stairs Upward. At the top is the 2nd storly landing.
11. Broom Closet.
12. Corridor and Guest Rooms. The numbers in paranthese are room numbers.
You can get the loor plans in two versions from the Joerdhgardh websit:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7.5
2. Two JPG flat maps of 1360 Pixels x 1240 Pixels each (1.3 MB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: Grainland County
Nbossoftware mailing list