[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #127 Released"Mark Oliva" Sun Oct 20th, 2013
With the 127th Map of the Week we take a look at the Crossroads Inn in the quiet village of South Junction.
Key to the Floor Plan of the Crossroads Inn
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
4. Door to the Stall.
5. Dartboard Area.
7. Beer Tap.
8. Trapdoor to Storage Cellar (not mapped).
10. Offal Shafts from the Upper Story Jakes.
11. Stairway: Ground Floor-2nd Story.
12. Landing, 2nd Story.
13. Stairway: 2nd Story to 3rd Story. Private rooms rented on a long-term basis are on the 3rd story (not mapped). There is a doorway at the top of the stairs that locks automatically when it closes. All renters on this level have a master key for the door.
14. Offal Shaft from the 3rd Story Jakes.
16. Festhall. The hall sees relatively little use. It is rented out for public and private occasions and is open to those who pax admission when a skáldr or a thespian troup is in town.
17. Guest Rooms. The numbers in parentheses are the room numbers.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (8 MB) from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. Two JPG flat maps of 1360 Pixels x 1230 Pixels each (1.1 MB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next Week: South Docks
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
The Vintyri Project is a non-commercial service
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware
Nbossoftware mailing list