[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #29 Released"Mark Oliva" Mon Sep 19th, 2011
The 29th Joerdhgardh (TM) Map-of-the-Week release shows shows us the lair of the dark draug Mumnir in the ruins of the Austamaera town of Hagoerdh in the remains of the fallen aesir Empire. (The ruins of Hagoerdh were featured in last week's map.) As in the locations where the other dark draugs dwell, Hagoerdh is a lifeless village. Its trees are dead and only the brown waste of old plants and grasses cover the ground. Many buildings are ruins. When Mumnir came to the ghost town that had been Hagoerdh, only hollow shells remained of the three structures. Large holes were in the roofs, with the broken slate tiles scattered in the dying weeds that had grown in what had been the floors beneath the gaping openings they once covered. Mumnir ordered his orcs to cannibalize still intact lumber, lattices and clay roof tiles from other ruins and to restore the castle and the administrative building with them. He had no source of new construction materials. The coach house and stable building was of no use to the dark draug or his orcs. It remained untouched, allowed to continue to slowly crumble, like the rest of Hagoerdh.
Key to the Floor Plans of Mumnir's Lair
1. Shafts from the 1st Floor Jakes.
2. Containers and Shelves with Food and Drink for the Prisoners.
3. Stairs to 1st Floor.
4. Well Shaft.
5. Pile of Inanimate Skeletons. Raw materials for necromantic work.
6. Pile of Skulls. Raw materials for necromantic work.
7. Chests with Supplies.
8. Treasure, Coins.
9. Stairs to 1st Floor.
10. Empty Cages.
Ground Floor Level:
11. Main Entrance. Five armed orc guards always are on duty here.
12. Red Draugs' Tower with workbenches and library.
13. Mumnir's Tower with workbenches and library.
14. Kitchen. Orcs supply the food. The prisoners do their own cooking. An armed orc guard always is on duty here.
15. Inner Hall. Two armed orc guards always are on duty here.
16. Prisoners' Dining Room. An armed orc guard always is on duty here.
17. Prisoners' Jakes.
18. Female Prisoners' Dormitory.
19. Stairs to Cellar. Two armed orc guards always are on duty here.
20. Male Prisoners' Dormitory.
Upper Floor Level:
21. Red Draugs' Tower with workbenches.
22. Red Draugs' Library.
23. Main Hall.
24. Mumnir's Tower with workbenches and library.
25, 30, 31 and 33. Red Draugs' Cells.
26, 27 and 28. Dark Rider Draugs' Cells.
29. Mumnir's Laboratory.
32. Necromantic Laboratory. This is the area where the draugs will perform experiments upon their prisoners.
You can get these floor plans in two versions from the Joerdhgardh website:
1. The original Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Joerdhgardh web page (18 MB). This version includes a 16-page PDF pamphlet that tells you how to use the map in FM8.
2. As three JPG flat maps, each 1360 x 1046 pixels (total 3.1 MB).
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh web site.
The Joerdhgardh web site:
Next Week: Mumnir's Orc Lair
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
Am Hasenloehle 12
91481 Altershausen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9166 99 54 10
Oliva Steigerwald EDV Verlag
Inh. Gerdi Oliva
Gewerbeanmeldung: Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Diespeck
(This information is required by German law.)
Nbossoftware mailing list