[nbos] [FM8] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #24 Released"Mark Oliva" Mon Aug 15th, 2011
The 24th Joerdhgardh (TM) Map-of-the-Week release shows the dungeon complex
beneath of the ruins of the AEsir Empire village of Emperor's Rest. The
dark draug Mordurdh has his dungeon lair in the valley of the subterranean
Goepul (Rushing) River Valley. Next week's map is the floor plan of
Morgurdh's dungeon within the complex.
You can get the map in two versions:
1. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (740 kb), available above.
2. The original FM8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Joerdhgardh
web page (11 MB). This version includes a PDF pamphlet that tells you how to
use the layers that are built into the map.
Key to the Dungeon Caverns
• 1. Rushing River (Goepul) Trail. The trail leads from the Goepul
underwater river's cave above its confluence with the Leipt River and
follows its south bank to the dungeon caverns.
• 2. Rushing River (Goepul).
• 3. Prison Gate.
• 4. Cavern of Persuasion (Sannfaeringhellir). There are no prisoners in
the cavern at present, but the seven metal cages in which they once were
held remain there. The cages have dimensions of 25 x 25 feet/ 7.5 x 7.5
• 5. Southern Orc Cave (Sudhórkarhellir).
• 6. Steinn's Cave (Steinnshellir).
• 7. Northern Orc Cave (Nordhórkarhellir).
• 8. Cave of Persuasion (Sannfaeringhellir). The gallows, guillotine and
instruments of torture all still are in place.
• 9. Morgurdh's Gate (Morgurdhshlidh). The gate will open only to those
who bear Morgurdh's magical symbol. These are the dark draug and all of his
red and dark rider draugs as well as the orc commander Steinn.
• 10. Morgurdh's Personal Dungeon (Morgurdhsdjúp). The dark draug's
dungeon is mapped and detailed separately. It will be next week's map.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open
Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh web site.
The Joerdhgardh web site:
Next Week: Morgurdh's Subterranean Lair, Part 2
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
Am Hasenloehle 12
91481 Altershausen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9166 99 54 10
Oliva Steigerwald EDV Verlag
Inh. Gerdi Oliva
Gewerbeanmeldung: Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Diespeck
(This information is required by German law.)
Nbossoftware mailing list