[nbos] Joerdhgardh Map of Week #16 Released"Mark Oliva" Mon Jun 20th, 2011
The 16th Joerdhgardh (TM) Map-of-the-Week release is the second of three
lair maps in the post-devastation swamp and lake area of the fallen AEsir
Empire that show settlements of moor hobgoblins and goblins. Map key:
1. The large hut is the home of the chieftain, a moor hobgoblin.
2. Moor goblin huts. These house up to five moor goblins each.
3. Moor hobgoblins huts. Each moor hobgoblin has his or her own hut.
You can get the full-sized version of this map in three versions from the
Joerdhgardh (TM) web site::
1. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (1 MB) with location numbers.
2. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (1 MB) without location numbers.
3. The original FM8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Joerdhgardh
web page (18 MB). This version includes a PDF pamphlet that tells you how to
use the layers that are built into the map.
All three versions are released for personal and commercial use under the
Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð web site.
The Joerdhgardh web site:
Next Week: The northern hobgoblin and goblin settlement
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Internet: http://www.vintyri.org <http://www.vintyri.org>
E-Mail: info-at-vintyri.org <mailto:info-at-vintyri.org>
Am Hasenloehle 12
91481 Altershausen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9166 99 54 10
Oliva Steigerwald EDV Verlag
Inh. Gerdi Oliva
Gewerbeanmeldung: Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Diespeck
(This information is required by German law.)
Nbossoftware mailing list