Re: [nbos] Campaign ManagerMorrison John Sat Mar 15th, 2008
1) I'd like to see a Campaign Manager to be able to function with and/or without Screen Monkey. I will be starting my first Internet Campaign using Screen Monkey for GURPS in the next couple of weeks.
2) I'd like it to be able to use AS2 and CC3 or at least be able to import them easily
3) Pick and choose what sections and areas to print/save to pdf
4) Easy to implement for those who do not play D&D, I play GURPS.
5) Easy to make Templates
6) Easy inter linking
7) A WIKI export options would be AWESOME
8) Some kind of Combat Tracker
9) Link/seperate/combine campaigns and adventures
10) Import or link to open pdf's for those of us that have pdf modules.
11) GURPS compatable would be AWESOME
12) Multi-Monitor (although I don't have multiple monitors it is something I'm looking into)
I do have a campaign manager that is generic, it is however off line only and no longer supported so I would be willing to move on to a new one.
John C. Morrison
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
Nbossoftware mailing list