Jörðgarð Map of the Week #322 - Salt Mine Barracks
|Description:||The 322nd Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows the former miners barracks on Level 6, the lowest level, of the salt mine.
Key to the Floor Plan
1. Kitchen. The well is the only water supply, and the well water is all that the Pcs have to drink, however, it is potable.
2. Hallway. Two rose-tinted and two blue-tinted salt golems always stand guard here.
3. East Sleeping Bay. This bay has four single beds with night tables, a wardrobe and a wood-burning stove.
4. Entryway. This is the only door to the outside. Two rose-tinted and two blue-tinted salt golems always stand watch outside of the door.
5. West Sleeping Bay. This bay has six single beds with night tables, a wardrobe and two wood-burning stoves.
6. Storage Room and Jakes. The room contains four large storage shelves, an empty weapons rack, an area where orc meat hangs to age and the single jakes. Ljuba butchers the slain orcs in her kitchen, and the salt golems bring the PCs' ration of the meat here to dry.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (10 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1055 Pixels (615 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Yrsa's Map