Jörðgarð Map of the Week #320 - Ljuba's Lair
|Description:||The 320th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows Ljuba's Hall on Level 6, the lowest level, of the salt mine. Ljuba is the current "queen of the mine."
Key to the Map of Ljuba's Lair
1. Miners' Barracks. This is the building where Yrsa kept Ljuba prisoner and where Ljuba intends to keep the PCs as prisoners.
2. Supply Shed. Mostly empty.
3. Ljuba's House. Formerly the minemaster's house and offices.
4. The Saltflow Underground River. It flows from north to south, in other words from the top of the page toward the bottom.
5. The underground salt Lake of Tears.
6. Base of the Great Hall.
7. Base of the Great Hall. The white dotted line shows where the opening to the upper levels of the Great Hall is within the ceiling above.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (6 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 720 Pixels (430 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Ljuba's Hall