Jörðgarð Map of Week #256 - Greipur's Lair - Greipur's Tower
|Description:||The 256th Map of the Week is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." The map shows a zoomed, top down view of the wizard Greipur's tower in the small subterranean fortress within his lair. The complete overall view of Greipur's Lair can be seen in the Map of the Week for May 8, 2016.
Key to the Floor Plans:
GROUND FLOOR – Greipur's Conference Room:
1. Main Entrance
2. Visitors' Area. The most frequent visitors to this area are orcr warriors whom Greipur calls to him to make reports or receive commands. However, the PCs also will be brought here when Greipur wants to interrogate them.
3. Dividing Rail. This is a wooden rail 4 feet/120 cm high with a half-high door in it. It is intended to separate Greipur's area from the visitor's area.
4. Lead Golem Guard
5. Greipur's Chair and Fire Bowls.
6. Stairway to the 2nd Story
2ND STORY – Greipur's Chamber:
6. Stairway to the Ground Floor
7. Greipur's Chamber.
8. Stairway to the Upper Stories
3RD AND 4TH STORIES – Greipur's Library and Equipment Rooms:
Except for the shelves' content, the two stories are identical.
9. Storage Shelves.
10. Stairway to the 5th Story and the Lower Stories
5TH STORY – Greipur's Workshop:
This is the only level of the tower with windows. Most of the time, Greipur keeps the shutters closed, but he does open them at times to look out onto his dungeon.
11. Stairway to the Lower Stories
12. Greipur's Workbenches and Desk
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (8 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As four JPG flat maps of 1360 x 1360 Pixels each (2.5 MB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Bugbear Settlement at Hildur's Stead
The Vintyri (TM) Project