Jörðgarð Map of Week #254 - Greipur's Lair - Orc Camp
|Description:||The 254th Map of the Week is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." The map shows a zoomed view of the orc camp in the lair of the 1,200-year-old Æsir wizard Greipur and one of the layout of the wizard's subterranean dungeon. The complete overall view of Greipur's Lair can be seen in the Map of the Week for May 8, 2016.
Key to the View:
1. Slaughter and Cooking Area. There usually are two or more cooking fires burning here. Bones of slaughtered orcs and animals that have not yet been removed also are piled up here.
2. Warriors' Cavern. Here one finds the sleeping bags, gear, weapons and campfires of the platoon's warriors and fighters.
3. Command Cavern. This cavern has three tents, one for the platoon commander, one for his or her deputy and one for the quartermaster, which also contains the platoon's supplies.
You can get this view in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (4 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (700 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Greipur's Lair - The Fortress
The Vintyri (TM) Project