Jörðgarð Map of Week #204 - Weathercrown
|Description:||The 204th Map of the Week shows the ruins of the village of Weathercrown in the fallen Æsir Empire. Draugs (undead) dwell in tunnels beneath the ruins, where they also hold living human prisoners who were kidnapped in Slovania. The draugs are under the rule of the draug Baron Hauvaldur, an undead black necromancer, whose tower still stands. The only other structure that still is somewhat intact is the ruin of Tingl's Mill, once a grain mill. The magical devastation of the empire has left the Weathercrown area in a state of ecological chaos. The plans are from the Jörðgarð (TM) adventure "Too Many Clues".
Key to the Map:
1. Swamp. These areas are puddled and slimy with possible quicksand.
2. Baron Haukvaldur's Castle Tower Ruin. The tower is 70 feet/21 meters high and 30ft/9m in diameter at the base. It appears to be in completely sound condition. However, it has no windows. The only access is through underground passages connected to the ruin areas at the locations numbered 6.
3. Remnants of the Millstream. There are many places where the banks have caved in or shifted course.
4. Mill Pond Remnants. What once was the pond now is mostly swampy.
5. Muspell Water Creek
6. Ruins with visible cellar openings.
7. Tingl's Mill Ruin.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (31 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (780 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Tingl's Mill Ruin in Weathercrown
The Vintyri (TM) Project