Jörðgarð Map of Week #200 - North Steppe Encounter
|Description:||The 200th Map of the Week is a battlemap of an encounter in the North Steppe settlement of Slovania from the Jörðgarð (TM) adventure "Too Many Clues" shows. In this scenario, a PC group encounters a draug (undead) with its party of orc warrior. Slovanian soldiers and local farmers also are involved in fighting the attackers.
Key to the Map of the North Steppe encounter:
1. A draug and a human female soldier are in close combat, with a fallen orc between them.
2. Two human male soldiers are in sword combat with two orcs.
3. A human male soldier is down and perhaps dead at this point.
4. Two orcs are down and possibly dead at these points.
5. A civilian human male archer is about to fire an arrow at the draug.
6. Two human male civilians are down and possibly dead at this point.
You can get the map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (10 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1105 Pixels (510 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Slovania - the Village of Lastmill
The Vintyri (TM) Project