Jörðgarð Map of Week #158 - The Wyrmgrove
|Description:||With the 158th Map of the Week, we take a look at the Wyrmgrove in Slovania's Eastern Dark Hills. Three dragons, all warrior-sorcerers, lair here, guarding the treasure of the fallen High Draug Martröð.
Key to the Wyrmgrove Dungeon Plan
1. Entrance. If one were to come upon the location of the Wyrmgrove, one would find only a strange forest clearing with the bonehill mound in the center and this huge, gaping hole in the ground. Nothing would prevent one from entering it and going through the subterranean passages.
2. The dragon Esja's Lair.
3. The dragon þjóðmar's Lair.
4. The dragon Ketilríður's Lair.
5. Bonehill. Martröð sent a troop of orcs and ogres into the Dark Hills to excavate these lairs. When they were done, he slew them, so that they could tell no tales. They were buried in this mound.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (13 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 1020 Pixels, (650 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: The Dark Circle
The Vintyri (TM) Project