Jörðgarð Map of Week #152 - River Bend Tavern
|Description:||With the 152nd Map of the Week we take a look at the River Bend Tavern in the Slovanian village of Grainmill.
Key to the Floor Plan of the River Bend Brewery Tavern
The River Bend is a small watering hole but also a favorite of many locals who come regularly to consume the lager beer of the 62-year-old brewwife and owner Kristýna. She brews the beer and makes the occasional bread board that a customer orders, but she plays no other public role in the tavern's day-to-day operation. She leaves the operation up to her son Marek. The ground floor kitchen serves mostly as Kristýna's personal kitchen. Few people come to the River Bend to eat. Customers usually order only one or two bread boards a day. Kristýna lives alone in a small apartment above the tavern. Marek and his family live in their own house in the village.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Rear Door. Leads to the outhouse.
4. Beer Tap.
5. Trapdoor to the Storage Cellar (not mapped). The cellar seldom is used or entered.
7. Stairway to Kristýna's Apartment. Note that the kitchen sink is under the top of the stairs.
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (8 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 1360 Pixels, (720 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: Southmill Village
The Vintyri (TM) Project
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware