Jörðgarð Map of Week #145 - Blackwitches' Lab
|Description:||With the 145th Map of the Week we take a look inside the laboratory of the three Slovanian blackwitches. Because the witches have no need for sleep, they also use the lab as their quarters. It also is the place where they keep and slaughter prisoners who feed their canníbalistic diets.
Key to the Floor Plan of the Blackwitches' Laboratory
2. Death Trap. With a spoken command from any of the three witches, the magical circle will unleash a Slay spell upon all humans, half-elves and halflings who are in the building-
3. Library of Magical Parchments
4. Blackwitches' Work Area
5. Source Spring of Dead Creek.
6. Vat. Contains liquid distilates for the poison production.
7. Slaughter and Dining Table. The witches slaughter their prisoners here and devour them raw. The bones are used as ingredients for certain poisons.
8. Cage for Prisoners
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (15 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 910 Pixels, (560 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: The Hidden Tower Trail
The Vintyri (TM) Project
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware